Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
Hey, I was thinking about pitching in some companion ideas to kingsisle one day and I was wondering if you could also tell me some of your ideas. Maybe if I like them I could pitch them in with my own ideas. However there is one problem. I don't know how. If someone could tell me how to pitch ideas in to kingsisle that would be amazing. Keep in mind, I may be a bit hesitant about pitching your idea in as well if it's possible if it's privateers only or something like that if you ever mention it, no offense to people who really like the privateer, I mean it is a great class but it gets way too many companions. I would say give a few companions to the witchdoctors or swashbucklers or something since they get a little less companions. But that's just my opinion your free to think otherwise I am just saying. Post your ideas in the comments and hopefully one of you can tell me if it's possible to pitch in ideas or not.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Lil Big Eggroll on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Hey, I was thinking about pitching in some companion ideas to kingsisle one day and I was wondering if you could also tell me some of your ideas. Maybe if I like them I could pitch them in with my own ideas. However there is one problem. I don't know how. If someone could tell me how to pitch ideas in to kingsisle that would be amazing. Keep in mind, I may be a bit hesitant about pitching your idea in as well if it's possible if it's privateers only or something like that if you ever mention it, no offense to people who really like the privateer, I mean it is a great class but it gets way too many companions. I would say give a few companions to the witchdoctors or swashbucklers or something since they get a little less companions. But that's just my opinion your free to think otherwise I am just saying. Post your ideas in the comments and hopefully one of you can tell me if it's possible to pitch in ideas or not.
First off welcome to the message boards

So you know Priavteers are natural leaders so it makes sense they get the most companions

For my idea on a companion I was thinking Witchdoctors or Bucanners could get a companion in Mooshu which wields nunchucks? I really like nunchucks and they were a weapon used by peasents in to defend against corrupted Samurai
Maybe that quest that goat gives in Mooshu to attack the corrupted samurai could result in you getting him as a swashbuckler companion who would wield nunchucks, just my thoughts and it would make a nice history lesson