Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stock assault?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2009
Maybe don't have Bonnie Anne's stock assault to trigger opposing enemy epics like vengeance strike. First of all, I didn't have a choice to get that epic, it automatically comes with her and to be honest, I wouldn't have chosen it because when Bonnie gets a lucky block she uses stock assault then get vengeance striked and chained on with relentless and blade storm and then dies. This is more hindering than helping.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sean0304 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
Maybe don't have Bonnie Anne's stock assault to trigger opposing enemy epics like vengeance strike. First of all, I didn't have a choice to get that epic, it automatically comes with her and to be honest, I wouldn't have chosen it because when Bonnie gets a lucky block she uses stock assault then get vengeance striked and chained on with relentless and blade storm and then dies. This is more hindering than helping.
It's an auto talent, same as any talent on our companions - do you think I would have chosen flanking or repel boarders for Fan & Sarah?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
sean0304 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
It's her kryptonite, that's for sure (all supers have to have them)-- personally, if I'm dealing with buccaneers and the epics you're describing, I ALWAYS put Bonnie in a corner and protect her with the rest of the crew.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
It's a really cool power and it spices things up, especially her garuanteed stock assault which is great for moving and attacking, without this its hard for to kill her so it's a necessity from another point of view