Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mac users

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
this is an ongoing problem.. many mac users experience lag issues more often than windows users.. AND cannot log on to test realm when it does open up for us pirates.. i would like to hear some good news on the progress of fixing this problem.. many of my favorite friends and long-time vets of this game are now enjoying other games JUST because the lag is so severe for their mac-n-cheese computer it ruins their overall enjoyment of this game
ty for your consideration
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
this is an ongoing problem.. many mac users experience lag issues more often than windows users.. AND cannot log on to test realm when it does open up for us pirates.. i would like to hear some good news on the progress of fixing this problem.. many of my favorite friends and long-time vets of this game are now enjoying other games JUST because the lag is so severe for their mac-n-cheese computer it ruins their overall enjoyment of this game
ty for your consideration
stormy jen silver
just was wondering how difficult it is to code a mac version vs windows.. and if a huge difference then therein lies the problem.. whats interesting is from doing more in-game research and asking questions it happens that lag is severe for mac users on BOTH wiz101 and p101 and has been like that for 4 years or more for some customers I've met.. so obviously its not a simple fix and quite possibly something KI isnt planning on evaluating any time soon.. am i right Bonnie?
ty for listening
stormy jen silver