Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can us pirates have a kiosk please?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Ive suggested this on last test, on twitter, ingame to friends and so far everybody wants and loves this idea..
we want a kiosk like wizards have near their bazaar.. would help everybody get faster team up groups plus gets returned to bazaar area afterwards to sell..helps everybody :3 ok everybody please post comments(good things about this idea and bad if any) ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
Ive suggested this on last test, on twitter, ingame to friends and so far everybody wants and loves this idea..
we want a kiosk like wizards have near their bazaar.. would help everybody get faster team up groups plus gets returned to bazaar area afterwards to sell..helps everybody :3 ok everybody please post comments(good things about this idea and bad if any) ty for listening,
stormy jen silver
I don't know if this is good or bad as I don't use the kiosk in W101. so I don't know how convenient it is. But here in P101 we can make a mark ( without the cost of energy or mojo/mana ) and simply port to SI to sell our stuff then recall our mark.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
I don't know if this is good or bad as I don't use the kiosk in W101. so I don't know how convenient it is. But here in P101 we can make a mark ( without the cost of energy or mojo/mana ) and simply port to SI to sell our stuff then recall our mark.
No the kiosk is where you can ask for help and if you help people you get badges and stuff.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It sounds great, however pirates have a differnt taste when comes to dungeon adventures.If i may I would like to point out two things.

1.Most dungeons are solo friendly, in my opinon.Just train your pirate character(s) well, have a storng companion or three, and plenty of courage as a player

2. Mark and recall is free to use. It dosen't cost a single energy point to use.

In my opinon, it's not nesscary to have a Kiosk as a pirate 101 player.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
No the kiosk is where you can ask for help and if you help people you get badges and stuff.
A kiosk is a all-realm portal in which anyone that clicks team up at any sigil, their request goes immediately to the kiosk..after a certain amount of time it closes and all who joined that team(even if now at home dropping stuff etc) are instantly whisked inside the instance fight..
you would open it up has a list of worlds (example cool ranch), and when scrolling you see a list of what instances(example miranda) and teams(example 1 swash level 20, 1 musket level 45, 1 witch level 58) are available to join..only requirement is that your character has previously unlocked that instance..
what I liked about it on wizard101 was after i was max it was a fun way to revisit areas quickly, broke up boredom, and was nice to help others while having fun..i got a few rarer drops by doing it and was a neat way to spend 30 minutes waiting for my friend to log on...normally i popped off quite a few bosses in that timeframe..
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
A kiosk is a all-realm portal in which anyone that clicks team up at any sigil, their request goes immediately to the kiosk..after a certain amount of time it closes and all who joined that team(even if now at home dropping stuff etc) are instantly whisked inside the instance fight..
you would open it up has a list of worlds (example cool ranch), and when scrolling you see a list of what instances(example miranda) and teams(example 1 swash level 20, 1 musket level 45, 1 witch level 58) are available to join..only requirement is that your character has previously unlocked that instance..
what I liked about it on wizard101 was after i was max it was a fun way to revisit areas quickly, broke up boredom, and was nice to help others while having fun..i got a few rarer drops by doing it and was a neat way to spend 30 minutes waiting for my friend to log on...normally i popped off quite a few bosses in that timeframe..
stormy jen silver
after being in the morph tent quite a bit this past week.. you have no idea how many people were bugging me to check if there were any updates or comments to this post..seems that all the fully paid p101 owners(zones) cannot post on the forums at all? neither can they even yar it?!? but anyways many of them LOVED this idea (and a few other ideas as well) and asked me to pretty please bump it for them, they were afraid this might get lost and/or ignored.. :/ its important to me of course since i posted it, but having a group of others pirates asking me about it, well i felt clumsy as it seems to me to be the one to "bump" it i felt i must.
ty for listening
stormy jen silver
p.s. the overall feedback was that they feel bored and they felt the kiosk would bring some fun back to P101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
after being in the morph tent quite a bit this past week.. you have no idea how many people were bugging me to check if there were any updates or comments to this post..seems that all the fully paid p101 owners(zones) cannot post on the forums at all? neither can they even yar it?!? but anyways many of them LOVED this idea (and a few other ideas as well) and asked me to pretty please bump it for them, they were afraid this might get lost and/or ignored.. :/ its important to me of course since i posted it, but having a group of others pirates asking me about it, well i felt clumsy as it seems to me to be the one to "bump" it i felt i must.
ty for listening
stormy jen silver
p.s. the overall feedback was that they feel bored and they felt the kiosk would bring some fun back to P101
If you're a free to play, crowns player, the only way to post/yar is to buy more crowns - I do this monthly just to be able to post & yar. Thank you for bringing it forward again. I must say that your previous post of Oct. 29th has convinced me that a kiosk would be an asset.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
If you're a free to play, crowns player, the only way to post/yar is to buy more crowns - I do this monthly just to be able to post & yar. Thank you for bringing it forward again. I must say that your previous post of Oct. 29th has convinced me that a kiosk would be an asset.
ty for mentioning the crown-buying trick for p101 owners(zone-bought) to be able to post and yar.. since you posted this I have mentioned it to some of my friends and they were delighted.. very good tip here for the regulars who are so devoted to this game and try to help those newcomers to understand all the intricate details...from battleboard strategies to how to train companions, proper gear selection to best pet for how you choose to play your character, all these things and many more do these veteran Pirates explain, they are the backbone of this game and now you told me this tip, I hope more will get a chance to voice their unique ideas for the improvement of this game for all..after all who knows this game better than those beta players who are still here?
and I'm so excited for winter and i truly hope they give us this kiosk I mentioned... most especially whenever they add the new storyline content or even a side world(like my foster care idea maybe x wink wink P101 team x XD lol)
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I like the idea. Sure it isnt a necessity, but it would allow people to meet others more easily and kill boredom of others :)