Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Rank 4 epics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Just throwing potential ideas out there

(the number x_ dignifies the amount of times this epic can be activated per turn)

Overwatch/Repel/Readied spell
4: x3,activates when opponent approaches from 1 block(or 2 for Ranged/magic): -50% accuracy and has a 25% chance to push enemy back 1 block. Detects hidden enemies(Does not break hide).
Part shot/cheap shot/cowards bane 4: x3,activates when opponent tries to disengage(past 1 square for melee, past 2 for ranged/magic) chance to immobilize and stun for 1 turn.
Flank/Crossfire/Doomspell 4: x3,activates when your opponent is between you and an ally: sneak attack, reduces movement and it detects( does not reveal) hidden opponents.
Vengeance/Grit/Retribution 4: x3,activates when you take a hit: Sneak attack and a chance to stun for 2 turns +25% armor(for vengeance strike) and resistance(for retribution and grit) rating on caster for 1 turn.
Witch hunter 4: x3. Activates when opponent is going to use magic and you are in attacking range: If it hits, - 50% weapon power and -50% spell power to enemy. Increased resistance to user of epic.
Bladestorm/Doubletap/Mojo Rising 4: Sneak attack when you get a critical or a kill, + 5% critical chance per hit.
Riposte/Counterspell/Return Fire 4:x3, activates when your opponent misses: Sneak attack, + 15 dodge and if it hits, - 15 accuracy on opponent.
Second/Adjust/Jobu's rouse 4: x3: sneak attack when you miss, +35% accuracy and +10% weapon power boost.
Relentless/Burst Fire/Mojo Echo 4: x3, 35+% chance to activate when you successfully attack: +5% weapon power buff after a successful attack with this epic.
First Strike/Quick Draw/ Intuition 4: Detects sneak attacks, +25% damage, has a 15% chance to cancel initial attack(not a stun).
Turn the tide 4: +25% dmg, accuracy, dodge, and base armor rating when below 50% health.
Pirate 4: +30% damage, + 50% accuracy, and +3 movement when on enemy ships.

Increased Mojo Blast 4: Basic attack is a 3x3 radius, +10% damage and +10% critical chance.

Elusive 4: + 3 movement speed, +50% dodge, and reduces magic and ranged damage taken by 25% when health is below 50%.
Hold the Line 4: x3: Detects and reveals hidden opponents that approach: -50% dodge for 1 turn and immobilizes them for 2 turns.

Deflect(a new epic): When a ranged opponent misses you while you have a melee weapon, reflect the ranged damage back to the attacker(designed to be the opposite of Stock Assault).

This was fun to make, and even if 1 of these ideas got put into the game I would be amazed . This is fun to speculate, as seeing these in PvP would make any epic at tier 4 .. interesting to watch. If it goes any higher than tier 5, PvP will be ridiculous XD. And I added in a couple epics to indirectly counter hidden, and one epic to directly counter hidden. Thanks for reading my ideas

Stormy Sam Templeton 65

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I think rank 4 epics is definitely possible because of the new update
Also deflect would be useless to Buccaneers because they don't have as much dodge as a awash and you need high dodge to avoid a musketeers high accuracy and this would just make buccaneers a disadvantaged class again

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
I think rank 4 epics is definitely possible because of the new update
Also deflect would be useless to Buccaneers because they don't have as much dodge as a awash and you need high dodge to avoid a musketeers high accuracy and this would just make buccaneers a disadvantaged class again
I was more of thinking that deflect would be an El Toro signature, or something a swashbuckler would get. Even so, Buccaneers have access to many Vicious Charges, so not to worry, s could use it too ;). You could invest in high dodge, or you could just lower their accuracy a ton.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Stormy Sam Templet... on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
I was more of thinking that deflect would be an El Toro signature, or something a swashbuckler would get. Even so, Buccaneers have access to many Vicious Charges, so not to worry, s could use it too ;). You could invest in high dodge, or you could just lower their accuracy a ton.
I see but swashbucklers could do exactly the same for themselves making it overpowered