Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

worst time for update?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
the test realm is almost upon us or so i'm told(i dont believe you ki but ok), but soon i will depart for a 3 week vacation spree, 2 in north carolina and 1 in Ocean city maryland, so i wont have much time to play so if it is soon its one of the worst times for an update, although it is good news that ranked pvp is confirmed 100% with scrip rewards for the next update

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
zuto4011a on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
the test realm is almost upon us or so i'm told(i dont believe you ki but ok), but soon i will depart for a 3 week vacation spree, 2 in north carolina and 1 in Ocean city maryland, so i wont have much time to play so if it is soon its one of the worst times for an update, although it is good news that ranked pvp is confirmed 100% with scrip rewards for the next update
Well at least you will be able to have some fun in the sun, Robert. And ranked PvP will be there awaiting your return...just don't forget the sunscreen. Though I wouldn't recommend slathering on any of RB's bacon ignited lotion before taking a dip...there be shaaaahhks in the waaaddah! Actually you will be close to my 'neck of the woods' and we may even, unknowingly cross paths-- as my family will also be in Ocean City in the coming weeks.

Well, enjoy your vacation, have a blast and watch out for those sharks...and the super-toothed, finned fishies in the water too!

Be safe and have fun.

Developer
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
It's too bad that you won't be able to thoroughly test the PVP system, Robert. I know your input would be valuable.

Developer
Actually you will be close to my 'neck of the woods' and we may even, unknowingly cross paths-- as my family will also be in Ocean City in the coming weeks.

You should do what we all do, and walk around with a Wizbang over your head. It really makes it easy to spot us in a crowd.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ratbeard on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
Are you leaving in the next 5 minutes?

pls ratbeard my savior, keep test realm online for meeeeee

Admiral
May 30, 2010
zuto4011a on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
pls ratbeard my savior, keep test realm online for meeeeee
But think, zuto, that when you come back it'll be live. Won't that be even better? To be able to jump right in and do the stuff AND get the experience, or scrip, or whatever reward on your actual live realm pirate?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ratbeard on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
Actually you will be close to my 'neck of the woods' and we may even, unknowingly cross paths-- as my family will also be in Ocean City in the coming weeks.

You should do what we all do, and walk around with a Wizbang over your head. It really makes it easy to spot us in a crowd.
But my hair is way too short for Wizard bangs......

does KI sell WizWigs?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
But think, zuto, that when you come back it'll be live. Won't that be even better? To be able to jump right in and do the stuff AND get the experience, or scrip, or whatever reward on your actual live realm pirate?
But, then, no free crowns to test companions or anything else with crowns. That's my first priority, I really wanna get Malik, because he's really cool, and to my weird friends who think he is Zafaria-themed: He's got a fez, which I know is also used in Zafaria, but the scarab design on his armor is definitely Krokotopian. There are probably beetles in Zafaria, but the scarab is pretty much the symbol of Krokotopia. And, another thing, you don't see symbols like those on his awesome sword in Zafaria, but they do look like they belong in some tomb in Krokotopia.

Sorry for going totally off-topic, and I wouldn't judge Bonnie Anne for closing this thread, lol.