Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Badge Rewards like Opposition Champion

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I've been thinking about how you can get a monkey mask badge reward from low level Monquista, but not from any other worlds until you are level 65 and can do the Tower of Moo Manchu for Nefarious Eyes. So I got some ideas for more badges with "rewards":

Dead Man/Maiden - Ghost Effect (Makes you transparent and glowing)
You get this badge from being defeated in combat/ship combat 100 times. I would be happy to "farm" for this badge.

Tomb Raider - Armada Marine Disguise (Like in Sivella, and doesn't work in battle)
Well, you already know how to get this badge, by defeating Phule.

Expert Fortune Seeker - Gold Effect (Makes you gold and shiny)
I am really close to getting this badge, and when I get it, I want to be able to show it. This badge should make you made of gold.

Do you community people have more ideas? (The answer is yes, so please post)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
I've been thinking about how you can get a monkey mask badge reward from low level Monquista, but not from any other worlds until you are level 65 and can do the Tower of Moo Manchu for Nefarious Eyes. So I got some ideas for more badges with "rewards":

Dead Man/Maiden - Ghost Effect (Makes you transparent and glowing)
You get this badge from being defeated in combat/ship combat 100 times. I would be happy to "farm" for this badge.

Tomb Raider - Armada Marine Disguise (Like in Sivella, and doesn't work in battle)
Well, you already know how to get this badge, by defeating Phule.

Expert Fortune Seeker - Gold Effect (Makes you gold and shiny)
I am really close to getting this badge, and when I get it, I want to be able to show it. This badge should make you made of gold.

Do you community people have more ideas? (The answer is yes, so please post)
Good idea mate. Those are great ideas.

Arena Journeyman: This is a difficult badge to get. You have to clear Smuggler's Arena completely 10 TIMES! I'm not even close to this badge, but for those who get it, I think they should have an animation of scrip falling from their pockets.

Charmbreaker: You get this badge for beating the entirety of Moo Tower 25 times. I think it should give you blue eyes in a similar fashion to that of Nefarious eyes.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I think it would be cool if Castler gave you a King's crown :)