Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ebon! Where Art Thou Igneous Fangs?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2014
Been waiting awhile for the Igneous Fangs to come to my desperate palms. Any one have suggestions to bump up drop rates? Anything expeditious--at all?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NintendoLogic on May 17, 2015 wrote:
Been waiting awhile for the Igneous Fangs to come to my desperate palms. Any one have suggestions to bump up drop rates? Anything expeditious--at all?
Welcome to the message boards, NintendoLogic! I surely wish I could ease your mind; but, alas, drops are completely random. I'm afraid you'll have to farm that big brute.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you know that giant monster right before Ithaca? he drops them, plus some great ship gear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 19, 2015 wrote:
you know that giant monster right before Ithaca? he drops them, plus some great ship gear
The Scylla drops gear? And ship gear? Why that little.... she's been holding out on me, all I've got from that battle was a pet ( and gold ).

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Having more Pirates with you when you go fight will usually increase the amount of Loot that you get when you win the fight. This is the only way I know of to increase your chances of getting a certain item.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on May 19, 2015 wrote:
The Scylla drops gear? And ship gear? Why that little.... she's been holding out on me, all I've got from that battle was a pet ( and gold ).
so boss is holding out on what you want? now you feel my pain xd. but several of my friends have gotten the fang from Scylla or know someone who has. plus i myself have gotten several ship gear items from him (her? it?) but good luck farming Scylla if you want to