Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Starting Pets?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2013
I was wondering if there was an official pet thats essentially good for starting out with the whole pet scene. I know you get the ostrich pet on the introduction to pets, but mine pretty much failed. I was thinking like this in the sense of like Wizard101, how the shield and blade pet gave good stats to start hatching. (P.S. someone said tht any pet with good pedigree is good but what is pedigree and where do I find it?)

Thanks in advance!

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Dakota IceDreamer on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering if there was an official pet thats essentially good for starting out with the whole pet scene. I know you get the ostrich pet on the introduction to pets, but mine pretty much failed. I was thinking like this in the sense of like Wizard101, how the shield and blade pet gave good stats to start hatching. (P.S. someone said tht any pet with good pedigree is good but what is pedigree and where do I find it?)

Thanks in advance!
Hello Dakota! Welcome to the message boards!
Pedigree is pretty much your entire pet. To see your pet's pedigree, open the pet menu and in the bottom right corner of the small screen that shows your pet, you should see a DNA-looking image, and beside it, will be two numbers. The first number is all of your pet's powers and talents added up. The second number is the amount your pet has currently. Hope this helped you understand more!