Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Experience Bank

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I have a Maxed out Witchdocter at level 65 and still have 2 areas to go. But despite getting 3 great companions in the last 2 areas, I don't want to do them. Why? I don't want to waste the experience. That experience points probably give me about 3 or 4 levels and I don't want to waste that for when the game expands. So my Suggestion is to have an experience bank that holds experience when we hit max level. That way there is still a set level cap, but we don't lose experience when we hit it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
So I have a Maxed out Witchdocter at level 65 and still have 2 areas to go. But despite getting 3 great companions in the last 2 areas, I don't want to do them. Why? I don't want to waste the experience. That experience points probably give me about 3 or 4 levels and I don't want to waste that for when the game expands. So my Suggestion is to have an experience bank that holds experience when we hit max level. That way there is still a set level cap, but we don't lose experience when we hit it.
No experience is wasted, there's always enough experience in each world/story expansion to finish it. So go for those wonderful companions! If you haven't got extra training tomes, set them to keelhaulin' for you ( you'll be glad you did! )

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Voodoo Cornelius on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
This is actually a great idea. Wasting experience also makes me cringe.