Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion level resets and Shared Companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 24, 2011
Could you add companion level resets that give you training tomes for a certain number of levels they had?
Say you don't like a certain companion that you get from a quest and its level is at least yours. I'm going to us Bonnie Anne as an example. So you get her at level 2 and you're not a big fan of that character. Well, since she's at least your level you can press the reset level button near her portrait. It will give you one training tome back in return. Now you can use that on someone else. Now here's my other idea. In the bank at your home there would be a companion tab somewhere and there you can put a companion into your bank for later or in the shared bank for other pirates on your account. The companion would have to be level 1 for this though. That is why I had the idea for companion level resets. You can reset a disliked companion's level and put them into the shared bank. Then grab them from another pirate on your account. So those are my ideas.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
irishred99 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Could you add companion level resets that give you training tomes for a certain number of levels they had?
Say you don't like a certain companion that you get from a quest and its level is at least yours. I'm going to us Bonnie Anne as an example. So you get her at level 2 and you're not a big fan of that character. Well, since she's at least your level you can press the reset level button near her portrait. It will give you one training tome back in return. Now you can use that on someone else. Now here's my other idea. In the bank at your home there would be a companion tab somewhere and there you can put a companion into your bank for later or in the shared bank for other pirates on your account. The companion would have to be level 1 for this though. That is why I had the idea for companion level resets. You can reset a disliked companion's level and put them into the shared bank. Then grab them from another pirate on your account. So those are my ideas.
Hi Irish Red, welcome to the message boards.
I suspect that your idea would cause quite a few problems. Including having duplicate companions on one pirate. The companions that each class is given are well thought out to be the best benefit for that particular class. Things would really get unbalanced quickly if we monkeyed with that balance, in my humble opinion.