Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 4 companion Party.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D in celebration of the update I have decided to throw a themed party.

Time: 6:30 PM PST
Date: 5/17/2014 (because 2015 is too far away :P )
Realm: Vandima

The theme: Level 4 companions, have your first mate set to the companion you get at level 4 and have your follower as companion.
Rules
1. No mounts allowed (sorry but it kinda defeats the point of the party to have a mount on)
2. Have fun :D I am sure your bound to meet a few interesting people at the party

P.S. If your confused on what companion I mean, go check your trainer and see if any other NPC is in there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on May 12, 2014 wrote:
:D in celebration of the update I have decided to throw a themed party.

Time: 6:30 PM PST
Date: 5/17/2014 (because 2015 is too far away :P )
Realm: Vandima

The theme: Level 4 companions, have your first mate set to the companion you get at level 4 and have your follower as companion.
Rules
1. No mounts allowed (sorry but it kinda defeats the point of the party to have a mount on)
2. Have fun :D I am sure your bound to meet a few interesting people at the party

P.S. If your confused on what companion I mean, go check your trainer and see if any other NPC is in there
Sounds like fun and a great theme idea. Class pride all the way

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like fun and a great theme idea. Class pride all the way
Yay! I can be there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My apologies. I set my calendar event to the wrong time zone and I showed up an hour late. I am really sorry I missed the party.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 18, 2014 wrote:
My apologies. I set my calendar event to the wrong time zone and I showed up an hour late. I am really sorry I missed the party.
You didn't miss anything, no one showed up, and I waited 20 minutes.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 18, 2014 wrote:
It is ok because even I missed the party XD (I forgot about the party and ended up remembering when it was too late)