Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Silly question

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
does anybody else read the posts by Ratbeard, Blind Mew, One Eyed Jack and everyone in the voices of the characters in the game? really shows how good the voice talent is, and how memorable these characters can be.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
The character's lines?

Only once or twice if it's a really good or funny line. Since I'm on my second run, I usually skip almost the entire conversation until I mine to an unique line(s) buried inside.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daft Dylan on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
does anybody else read the posts by Ratbeard, Blind Mew, One Eyed Jack and everyone in the voices of the characters in the game? really shows how good the voice talent is, and how memorable these characters can be.
The only silly question is the unasked one. You bet I read their posts and I am also very impressed by the quality of the vocal talents they use. KingsIsle gives us nothing but the best.