Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lefty promotion story

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
hey i thought this would be a good idea for leftys promo so here it is
At lvl 33 lefty says captain there is something i know that you should know, so you go into a tavern cellar and talk to lefty he says this before i was a bounty hunter i did shooting tournaments i got to the finals me and bobby, the prize was a gun of great accuracy
bobby won furious i killed him, I never found the gun though
im thinking old scratch could work his art so i could ask him how i could help him
go to a random grave in boot hill then old scratch says let me work me art
a ghost crane rifleman appears he says LEFTY! you killed me lefty says no we want to help you
help me well i guess you could can you go to raven eyes in bison village and ask him for my clip of bullets i gave them to him for safekeeping
you go to raven eyes in bison village he says the clips well i used to have them but the red sash gang toook them deafeat red sash gang ships and collect the clips you have to collect 10 after that you go back to bobby
he says thanks for the clips then chicken ghosts appear and say the clips there ours you have bobby as an ally after deafeating them bobby says thanks again for saving my hide back there pirate now there is one more favor you could do for me, wheni died my good freind smitty wasnt doing well please help him and tell him i sent you
you go to smitty in coopers roost and he syas this bobby sent ya sure i need help i used to be a friar but i wasnt behaving and i was kicked out
may we talk to friar cluck in santo pollo you go to santo pollo and talk to friar cluck he says hello pirate, oh smitty i cant speak to you
you want me to listien to him well i guess you have helped us alot i shall listien
what to do to become a friar again well you actually can collect 3 pails of water from the holy monquistion and collect 10 strawberries throught cool ranch here take this stick smitty to help deafeat the holy monquistion in the ship battles smitty is an ally and he has 2nd chance when this is completed you go back to friar cluck he syas well welcome back smitty then smitty says thanks tell bobby you helped me
you then go back to bobby he says great thanks lefty we are even now and guees what im going to tell you where the gun is its no use to me ask makemotl for it
you then go back to skull island and talk to maka motl he says the gun oh yes we have it here it is
lefty says YEEHAW! lets got to a tavern and celebrate then you know he gots promoted and so on so what do you guys thing mani dont have much space left lol

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
hey i thought this would be a good idea for leftys promo so here it is
At lvl 33 lefty says captain there is something i know that you should know, so you go into a tavern cellar and talk to lefty he says this before i was a bounty hunter i did shooting tournaments i got to the finals me and bobby, the prize was a gun of great accuracy
bobby won furious i killed him, I never found the gun though
im thinking old scratch could work his art so i could ask him how i could help him
go to a random grave in boot hill then old scratch says let me work me art
a ghost crane rifleman appears he says LEFTY! you killed me lefty says no we want to help you
help me well i guess you could can you go to raven eyes in bison village and ask him for my clip of bullets i gave them to him for safekeeping
you go to raven eyes in bison village he says the clips well i used to have them but the red sash gang toook them deafeat red sash gang ships and collect the clips you have to collect 10 after that you go back to bobby
he says thanks for the clips then chicken ghosts appear and say the clips there ours you have bobby as an ally after deafeating them bobby says thanks again for saving my hide back there pirate now there is one more favor you could do for me, wheni died my good freind smitty wasnt doing well please help him and tell him i sent you
you go to smitty in coopers roost and he syas this bobby sent ya sure i need help i used to be a friar but i wasnt behaving and i was kicked out
may we talk to friar cluck in santo pollo you go to santo pollo and talk to friar cluck he says hello pirate, oh smitty i cant speak to you
you want me to listien to him well i guess you have helped us alot i shall listien
what to do to become a friar again well you actually can collect 3 pails of water from the holy monquistion and collect 10 strawberries throught cool ranch here take this stick smitty to help deafeat the holy monquistion in the ship battles smitty is an ally and he has 2nd chance when this is completed you go back to friar cluck he syas well welcome back smitty then smitty says thanks tell bobby you helped me
you then go back to bobby he says great thanks lefty we are even now and guees what im going to tell you where the gun is its no use to me ask makemotl for it
you then go back to skull island and talk to maka motl he says the gun oh yes we have it here it is
lefty says YEEHAW! lets got to a tavern and celebrate then you know he gots promoted and so on so what do you guys thing mani dont have much space left lol
just saying. not all companions have a story when they promote. companions like fin, monquistans and crowns shop counterparts involve paying to promote. i think lefty would be one of them as he doesnt have any role in the story. he only talks when you recruit him (i never did, but all companions talk right before being recruited)

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
just saying. not all companions have a story when they promote. companions like fin, monquistans and crowns shop counterparts involve paying to promote. i think lefty would be one of them as he doesnt have any role in the story. he only talks when you recruit him (i never did, but all companions talk right before being recruited)
yeah, he is just one of those pay to promote guys. and the promotion quest probably wont happen for 2 reasons. one, he's a side character. I don't know one side character who promotes with a quest. second, I have asked blind mew about promotion quests, and he said that they are sticking to only the main guys for quests (bonnie anne, ratbeard, starter, kraken skulls, etc.), for it would be way to much work to give everyone their own quest. and a problem with the story, regular guns in the spiral don't use bullets. they are actually only mentioned about 3 times during the Duck of Death arc. And, no offense, the story seems a bit dry. most of the other quests have the companion learning a lesson or overcoming a figurative hurdle. this one just sounds like errands.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure KI wants every non pet companion to promote and they would want stories I have given them one