Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy 12 Days of the spiral!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I'm SO excited at all the rewards and surprises that await us in this holiday-themed surprise! I like the Noelephant that you released in the Crown Shop! I so can't wait! Happy holidays!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm SO excited at all the rewards and surprises that await us in this holiday-themed surprise! I like the Noelephant that you released in the Crown Shop! I so can't wait! Happy holidays!
I agree, I too am excited I was not a member or playing Pirates around this time last year, so I am ready to treat myself to some new festive goodies.

Maybe I'll even get into the spirit and gift a few friends something special. Depends on how naughty or nice they have been

Happy Holidays to all

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Indeed, well said. Great promotions KingsIsle. You sure know how to keep us excited and happy.