Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy's Party - Aftermath

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
It started off with a meeting at the Brawling Hall, where many familiar faces appeared. Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, Red Scarlet Kidd, Anne (the non Radcliffe one XD) and Chrissy herself along with several others! After an hour at the Brawling Hall, we headed to my house, where I gave a tour and there were a few PvP matches. We chilled out for a short period of time, testing out the shooting range and such. During the PvP matches, Modest Hank Ironside and I dealt with the baking, and he was a great help to me with all the treats I had to bake. We all sat on the little pillows I placed, and enjoyed our Moolong/chamoomile tea or chocolate coffee with the delightful treats Hank and I baked.

Chrissy made an offer to go to her lovely Commodore's Garrison, where multiple times I fell down the stairs and was attacked by a fish-crazed Catbeard. We left after the grand tour and exploration to see Chrissy's Skullrock Stronghold, where we had some fearful encounters with the squid. Well, apologies to Anne and Chrissy for hugging them out of the blue because of fear from the squid. Sierra, my younger sister, chucked some rocks and catapulted fish at the squid, which seemed to anger him. Scarlet had to go, sadly. We quickly took our leave of there, and enjoyed the beauty of Chrissy's Rake's Lagoon, where I got some lovely screenshots and Hank had some bad experiences with the training course. Sierra wasn't so hot on it either! -giggles- She didn't enjoy the fires. We all had our fair share of giggles there, especially when Sierra pretended she was a part of the Armada and stole our cookies and locked us in the bottom of the Armada ship.

Well, we went to the Witchdoctor house after a while of chatter and enjoyment, and Sierra had the brilliant idea of sharing scary stories. Virtuous Anne left shortly after Sierra's idea, and we then gathered around the table, passing tea and cakes around while we told our scary stories. Sierra told a short, but enjoyable basic horror story, I told a rather long, winding cliffhanger story, Pleasant Destiny Lewis shared her own marvelously detailed story, and all of them left most of us biting our nails and on the edge of our seats. Devin continued with another scary, mysterious story.

(I'm running out of characters in the post, so when this goes up I will definitely add on to it.)

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd like to say that I had a wonderfull time at Chrissy's party, and that any treasure that may be missing from either Emma's or Chrissy's houses is not my fault. (Gold is just so SHINY).

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
It started off with a meeting at the Brawling Hall, where many familiar faces appeared. Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, Red Scarlet Kidd, Anne (the non Radcliffe one XD) and Chrissy herself along with several others! After an hour at the Brawling Hall, we headed to my house, where I gave a tour and there were a few PvP matches. We chilled out for a short period of time, testing out the shooting range and such. During the PvP matches, Modest Hank Ironside and I dealt with the baking, and he was a great help to me with all the treats I had to bake. We all sat on the little pillows I placed, and enjoyed our Moolong/chamoomile tea or chocolate coffee with the delightful treats Hank and I baked.

Chrissy made an offer to go to her lovely Commodore's Garrison, where multiple times I fell down the stairs and was attacked by a fish-crazed Catbeard. We left after the grand tour and exploration to see Chrissy's Skullrock Stronghold, where we had some fearful encounters with the squid. Well, apologies to Anne and Chrissy for hugging them out of the blue because of fear from the squid. Sierra, my younger sister, chucked some rocks and catapulted fish at the squid, which seemed to anger him. Scarlet had to go, sadly. We quickly took our leave of there, and enjoyed the beauty of Chrissy's Rake's Lagoon, where I got some lovely screenshots and Hank had some bad experiences with the training course. Sierra wasn't so hot on it either! -giggles- She didn't enjoy the fires. We all had our fair share of giggles there, especially when Sierra pretended she was a part of the Armada and stole our cookies and locked us in the bottom of the Armada ship.

Well, we went to the Witchdoctor house after a while of chatter and enjoyment, and Sierra had the brilliant idea of sharing scary stories. Virtuous Anne left shortly after Sierra's idea, and we then gathered around the table, passing tea and cakes around while we told our scary stories. Sierra told a short, but enjoyable basic horror story, I told a rather long, winding cliffhanger story, Pleasant Destiny Lewis shared her own marvelously detailed story, and all of them left most of us biting our nails and on the edge of our seats. Devin continued with another scary, mysterious story.

(I'm running out of characters in the post, so when this goes up I will definitely add on to it.)

Ciao!
Chrissy then told the tale of how One-Eyed Jack lost his eye (such a wonderful one), and then we proceeded to playing a miniature game of hide and seek. That was fun. XD We pretended to have a sleepover, where I made my decision to sleep on the chandelier, and when we all woke up we told more stories. Sierra told another one, which I say was my favorite of the two she told, and I started singing a creepy little tune to go along with it. Err.. I regret it though. XD I then to.d my one second one, which was MUCH creepier than my first. If you ask I'll love to tell it. Afterwards, the party ended, which I was sad to see, but we all enjoyed ourselves and I'm glad everyone made it.

Ciao!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I was there and I am romantic rebbeca ivring level64 witchdoctor