Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado? The Land of the End???

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Hey this is my first post! I just want to know what happens when we reach El Dorado. Will we do absoulutely nothing and just go on free roam? Or will there be more worlds or something? Any ideas of what should happen after el dorado

And one more thing, can someone gimme nice tips in the game eg, what ships to buy etc? I just reached mooshu and the game is getting a bit harder now.

-Golden Guardian

Captain
May 13, 2011
Golden Guardian on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey this is my first post! I just want to know what happens when we reach El Dorado. Will we do absoulutely nothing and just go on free roam? Or will there be more worlds or something? Any ideas of what should happen after el dorado

And one more thing, can someone gimme nice tips in the game eg, what ships to buy etc? I just reached mooshu and the game is getting a bit harder now.

-Golden Guardian
it wont end after el dorado. you know, W101 didnt end when malistaire died. there might be a new main antagonist or goal. think about minor antagonists. marcus, joey karo, lo pan, you never know who becomes the big guy. even if theres no main conflict, there are bounties

tips, you might wanna boost accuracy. in ms, people will be a lot more likely to block. i got a mb ship, but i think a ms ones good too. you could also go to a pvp arena and see how people fight so you can improve your strategy. if you really are stuck, farm bosses in earlier worlds for good gear. a lot of gear gives skills you normally cant learn. im a buc and can use revive. if your still stuck, it doesnt hurt to side quest. would also help if i knew what class you are

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

-Golden Guardian
I thought you were talking about the Minecraft End! But the game won't end! They just updated Pirate101 earlier this week.