Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question to Jack -- Badges and extra attacks

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i was wondering if on the Test Realm if we could get all current badges ingame to show up in our badge tab?

Just make it so the ones we don't have are greyed out so when we are on the test realm we have some kinda guide to go by to make sure there are no issues in obtaining things.

i ask because as of now i use a guide from PirateCentral and there is badges listed there that i can't seem to get on my main char in the Live realm outside of the currently known bugged badges,And i know test realm is the place to figure out if there is more bugged badges that many are just overlooking.

Also idk if this was intended but when my companions kill someone via their epic Example when my El Toro kills someone with riposte/relentless sometimes he will cont. to do attacks even after the enemy is dead.

Like ill have El Toro attack a target the target uses say first strike,El Toro dges it then uses his epic riposte and kills the enemy he will then at times either use relentless then w/e attack he was queued up for or just his queued up attack after the enemy has long been killed. This draws out a battle when they are doing extra attacks after the target is dead,i was wondering if in the future this could be fixed so they wont do the extra attacks after or if this was intended.

Thanks,
Crual Darius Blake (level 50 )

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
CaptainBlackBart on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
i was wondering if on the Test Realm if we could get all current badges ingame to show up in our badge tab?

Just make it so the ones we don't have are greyed out so when we are on the test realm we have some kinda guide to go by to make sure there are no issues in obtaining things.

i ask because as of now i use a guide from PirateCentral and there is badges listed there that i can't seem to get on my main char in the Live realm outside of the currently known bugged badges,And i know test realm is the place to figure out if there is more bugged badges that many are just overlooking.

Also idk if this was intended but when my companions kill someone via their epic Example when my El Toro kills someone with riposte/relentless sometimes he will cont. to do attacks even after the enemy is dead.

Like ill have El Toro attack a target the target uses say first strike,El Toro dges it then uses his epic riposte and kills the enemy he will then at times either use relentless then w/e attack he was queued up for or just his queued up attack after the enemy has long been killed. This draws out a battle when they are doing extra attacks after the target is dead,i was wondering if in the future this could be fixed so they wont do the extra attacks after or if this was intended.

Thanks,
Crual Darius Blake (level 50 )
The badge thing seems cool. I would like them to overhaul the badge interface entirely, it is far too messy to work with.

As for the extra attacks on nothing, these occur because the nothing attacks triggered the epics that caused the kill. I know it seems weird and a time waster, but it is important, especially in big epic chains, because if those attacks didn't happen the epics wouldn't happen. They could make the character skip all the extra attacks but that may make you confused when a riposte or something doesn't trigger because it was the cause of an epic chain but it itself was never shown.

Community Leader
I think sometimes we see our companions attack dead air/space because their attack animation calls for 2-3 moves, and the first move takes the opponent out.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV