Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Epic's Class Debate

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Hey guys would you love to pick a new epic. I sure would. For example:
Class; Musketeer
Talent: True Grit or Double Tap
How epic it would be: It will improve the class a lot for the next world I'm also getting gear for a pvp set. Tell me what time to meet you although I might not be able to cause I'm going to school today but have a two hour delay so if you meet me from now to 8:00 A. M est time or like 2:00 P. M to 8:00 P. M then for the rest of the week except Friday it'll be afternoon from 3:00 P, M to 8:00 P. M and on Friday 3:00 P. M to 11:00 P. M and on Saturday 7:00 A. M to 10:00 P. M and on Sunday 7:00 to 9:30 and 11:55 to 8:00 P. M so reply when you want to meet me, what day, and what time and here's your guide above so I don't have to say this isn't a good time, how bout blank. With it you can know what times are perfect for me and you and I'll update it if something changes. When you meet me we can talk bout it and I'll tally in the votes and at the end of each week I'll keep adding onto what epic you want and when the new world hits the Test Realm we can announce who won. Also all classes can do it but anyone not a Musketeer post on this Message Board and I'll be glad if there are enough people to help me out. I'll be tallying the Musketeer votes and you other 4 guys will help me by tallying, Privateer, Buccaneer, Swashbuckler, and Witchdoctor.