Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All my companion slots are full

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
All my companion spaces are full and the last quest I did that looked like I would get a new companion failed to give me one. I have companions I hate. Can I still get new companions? Am I stuck with companions I hate over companions I'd rather have instead? Is there another page of companions that start after the first page when it is full?

Community Leader
Once you fill up the first page worth of companions, additional companions will go to a new page. Plenty of room for all!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I actually asked a question relating to that issue or would-be issue on another thread. I guess there is a limit for companions?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Okay. You can have more companions than what will fit on the first page. Another page will open for you

You don't "fail" to get companions if you are suppose to receive one. Each class gets specific companions through quests. Not everyone will get the same ones.

Seasnake .... my suggestion is for you to PLEASE read the player guidelines.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
seasnake, when the first page is full (after you get 16 companions), the 17th companion will be at the second page. When you do a quest that gives you a companion, then have a look in your "Companion Management" and you will notice that under the page there are 2 dots (meaning that you have a second page) and 2 left & right arrows. Click the right arrow that it is blued and it will take you to the second page were your 17th companion is.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
seasnake on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
All my companion spaces are full and the last quest I did that looked like I would get a new companion failed to give me one. I have companions I hate. Can I still get new companions? Am I stuck with companions I hate over companions I'd rather have instead? Is there another page of companions that start after the first page when it is full?
Yes.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
According to information in the Player's Guide, it looks like the least number of Companions should be 32 since it implies that when we receive a 17th Companion we can switch between pages to see all our Companions. You don't mention how many Companions you have now and I'm not sure what you mean when you say "All my companion spaces are full". If it is just the first page (16 Companions), you should be able to get more Companions.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2010
You'll get another companion page when you get a new companion.