Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moving on

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
hey guys, most of you probably don't remember me lol I don't blame you. I haven't been active on Pirates for a few months and may not for a few more, this is due to the sad lack of updates to Pirate101 which has caused me to focus more on other things and irl. Moreover, I probably won't be on for a while but I hope to come back soon :)

Fair Sailing Friends
-Unfair Angel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Unfair Angel on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
hey guys, most of you probably don't remember me lol I don't blame you. I haven't been active on Pirates for a few months and may not for a few more, this is due to the sad lack of updates to Pirate101 which has caused me to focus more on other things and irl. Moreover, I probably won't be on for a while but I hope to come back soon :)

Fair Sailing Friends
-Unfair Angel
Fair sailing to you. I hope to be seeing you back in the skyways soon.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Unfair Angel on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:

Fair Sailing Friends
-Unfair Angel
I am also leaving in a bit. But not forever.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
darkmoordude on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I am also leaving in a bit. But not forever.
same here (but I might return when the new update is released).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
same here (but I might return when the new update is released).
Then we'll be seeing all of you soon ( hopefully ).

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Good luck to where ever the winds of fate bring your sails to. See you in the spiral!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Best of luck to you and wherever you choose to spend your time and whatever you happen to do....have fun and make the most of it. Come back and join us here and in the game whenever you are ready. Hopefully there will be some shiny new goodies waiting for you, when you do.

Take care.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011