Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Customer Support difficulties.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've been at the Customer Support page & find that the page itself may be having difficulties, in terms of bringing up pages where we report our bugs, making it somehow take us to an outdated version of it. Like at times where I try to click "Report a Bug", it leads to the answers page, & it somehow took me to the W101 version o' that page, with no way to scroll down to see more.

My point is, I somehow can't seem to report bugs to KI from that page, & it's somewhat let me to think that the Customer Support page is somehow broken. I think P101's version o' that page may not be alone...

My guess on that is some have forgotten to update the Customer Support page recently to keep up with the latest in what's going on with KI & their games lately.

This should be brought up to the web wizards in KI, so they can resolve these recent problems with the Customer Support page.

Hope the difficulties may get resolved soon.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
If you need to report a bug use the contact form here:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

Or send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
If you need to report a bug use the contact form here:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

Or send an email to support@pirate101.com.
Thanks for the guidance, Bonnie Anne, & I appreciate that, & I know about the working email alternative, but, lately, that page's links seems to take me, or anyone else in that matter, to the answers list, not anywhere else. I've tried many times to get to the "Report a Bug" page by clicking on that link & nothing. Just led me to a blockade that's very difficult to overcome.

If it's about having something to do with the people's outdated computers or recent computers & their OSs, I don't think it may be the problem, even if our recent computers' systems' OSs have been dated. I'd look into it with the web wizards if I were you.