Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ridolfo needs to be buffed

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Badly. With three promotions and almost no good use at all, Ridolfo Capoferro is a companion that seriously needs to be buffed with some new powers, ad maybe a special epic like Bonnie Anne has. Seriously, just an Epic Strike? I think Ridolfo needs an upgraded Super Strike, and maybe a hide or swashbuckler attack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
Badly. With three promotions and almost no good use at all, Ridolfo Capoferro is a companion that seriously needs to be buffed with some new powers, ad maybe a special epic like Bonnie Anne has. Seriously, just an Epic Strike? I think Ridolfo needs an upgraded Super Strike, and maybe a hide or swashbuckler attack.
Actually, no he doesn't, he operates just fine with El Toro's buff. He's on the same level as Shiruku Neko who also has just one epic strike.
Maybe you should look at how you trained him, if he's failing you. My Musket uses him frequently and he has never failed her.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
Ridolfo can get 7 epics which is more than el toro, why do you think he needs some help? Although I do think his garuanteed hit could be upgraded to a mega or super is it necessary?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012