Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I cant get the Armadillo and Golden Stingtail

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Any suggestions as to who I should farm for them?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
turtlemcturtleton on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Almost all of the cool ranch bosses drop this pet, I would reccomend farming the midnight bandit in cool ranch skyway, you will know the location of him if you have rooster cogburn as a companion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Any boss in Cool Ranch can drop the armadillo verde.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
and BOTH of those pets direct morph - so you could ask politely in the morphing tent if anyone has them and is willing to morph them

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I ended up farming Butch Chickadee and the Sundance Kid for mine. I got Topical Sky Snakes, Golden Stingtails, and a couple Armadillo Verdes from them. They're in the west part of Arroyo Grande, but you need to have Rooster Cogburn's quests done to be able to find them. If you don't, just go to the Jail in Cooper's Roost and start the quests by talking to Rooster Cogburn. I hope this helps.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have the armadillo verde with 400 pedigree if you want to morph so far it has granted me a rank of elusive

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
I was farming english bill on the stallion because he drops little stuff.

All I got was junk and like 6 english bill gear.