Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Just read January's Newsletter. Cool stuff. Hawkules, look back of 2015, and other stuff that always comes with these newsletter. Just one thing bothers me about this one.

ABSOLUTELY NO info on what they're doing for the future of the game. AKA, Updates, mainly storyline. And I find this incredible that even with quite a few threads on the message boards complaining of the complete lack of storyline update, and the silence of the games Dev's, that they do t even try to bring up a hint about what we've been begging for, for a looooong time.

I'm wondering whether Kingsisle really thinks that keeping everything a secret is a good idea, or they just don't care anymore (I hope it's not for this reason). Now I'm seriously begging for them to, idk, send at least a sentence explaining what's happening. Because I think it's gotten pretty ridiculous.

And I type all of this not negatively, but just as a gesture asking for a shred of light in this huge dark room, that every loyal player of this game has been left in.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
As Falmea mentioned in the Producer's Letter, when she has more information she will share it, likely in a Falmea Friday post. No, I don't know when that will be right now.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/producers_letter

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I notice that P101 has gone away from producing Rogues Gallery videos, is this a trend or will you eventually begin producing them once more. I liked the videos and I hope KI will continue to make them.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'm assuming they are not responding because there are many new changes that are going to be introduced with the new update. It is likely that the game and its play will be very different once the changes are in place.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
At least there was no BAD news, like we've only got six months left...I am experiencing this same lack of progress at my own company where I work. We are waiting for someone to make decisions to get a new project started. The person who was supposed to give us the green light was reassigned and his replacement had to start over again from "square one." Then we were waiting on someone else to do something, but they didn't have crucial information from a third party and were waiting for it. Everything seems to take longer than it should, or be harder that it should, and meanwhile the rest of us are waiting and don't know what's going on, nor do we know what to tell people who are asking.It's very frustrating.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
As Falmea mentioned in the Producer's Letter, when she has more information she will share it, likely in a Falmea Friday post. No, I don't know when that will be right now.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/producers_letter
Ok great! At least we get to look forward to something that will hopefully explain what's going on. Thanks for answering.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Ok now these topics are just getting repetitive... I'm sick of everybody complaining!
Be patient for once like the rest of us; KI has not forgotten Pirate101

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm assuming they are not responding because there are many new changes that are going to be introduced with the new update. It is likely that the game and its play will be very different once the changes are in place.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I swear to barteleby, you are a beacon of light.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Unfair Angel on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Ok now these topics are just getting repetitive... I'm sick of everybody complaining!
Be patient for once like the rest of us; KI has not forgotten Pirate101
Yeah. I agree with you on this. These topics are getting old now. Let's all continue to enjoy our adventures in the Skyway.

Remember, to everyone else, as far as we know right now, the Spiral is not all about Wizards, magic, tales about legendary beings of Ice, Storm, Fire, & Shadow, creating & summoning creatures & magic duels, & singular large lone lands for worlds, & such. It does not rely on just Wizards alone to save it from doom.

Some point or other, there's bound to be different sides that vastly expands the Spiral beyond what we know in W101, & even P101.