Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where can I buy aquilla ship parts?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I just bought a new Aquilla ship, The thing is. Where can I find the ship parts for it? I got a few, But I need ones that give me powers, The only power I got is a healing one, I looked at the ship parts vendor, But no luck. Where are they?

- A concerned darkmoordude

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
I just bought a new Aquilla ship, The thing is. Where can I find the ship parts for it? I got a few, But I need ones that give me powers, The only power I got is a healing one, I looked at the ship parts vendor, But no luck. Where are they?

Try the bazaar.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
darkmoordude on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:

You definitely don't want to hear this, but sink the bejeebers out of those nasty ships in Aquila and you'll get stuff. If you do the two boss ships (get help until you get better equipment, seriously) they drop some nice stuff as well.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
You definitely don't want to hear this, but sink the bejeebers out of those nasty ships in Aquila and you'll get stuff. If you do the two boss ships (get help until you get better equipment, seriously) they drop some nice stuff as well.
Thanks

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I run ship raids in both of the bosses in Aquila and go from one to the other, we can arrange a time to meet and we can go together

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
I run ship raids in both of the bosses in Aquila and go from one to the other, we can arrange a time to meet and we can go together
January 5th 12: 30 PM Eastern time?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
darkmoordude on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
January 5th 12: 30 PM Eastern time?
Where I live that would be four in the morning could you do it at 6 pm because in my time zone I could be on then

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Where I live that would be four in the morning could you do it at 6 pm because in my time zone I could be on then
Okay, Look for fearless jacob capstan in nova aquilla

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Farm captain Pluton or something