Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ranked pvp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2015
If i flee a ranked pvp will i be able to do another battle or will i have to wait for next season? thanks for the answers some thing else how many scripts do i get for battling or other awards? Thank you for all your help

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
The cowboy pirate on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
If i flee a ranked pvp will i be able to do another battle or will i have to wait for next season? thanks for the answers some thing else how many scripts do i get for battling or other awards? Thank you for all your help
If you flee a battle in Ranked PvP, I believe you don't have to wait. Fleeing in a PvP match doesn't count as a tie. Whoever fled is the loser of the battle, but doesn't get scrip for some reason. The number of scrip you get depends on if you win/ lose and how well you fought. For example, if you lose, you can gain from 2 scrip to 10 scrip. On the other hand, if you win, you can gain from 12 scrip to 20 scrip, I believe.

Good luck and have fun! ~Fiery Kai~

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
The cowboy pirate on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
you lose points for fleeing and get no script, the amount you get for winning or losing is based on your rank, champs get a lot, contenders get very little

Ensign
Aug 16, 2015