Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dramatic Attacks

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Here's something different from my previous angry posts, which may or may not have been rejected.

Ok, you know how, in Wizard101, there are those super awesome spells that change the background and everything, like Tempest and Call of Khrulhu? It'd be awesome to have some similar attacks in Pirate101.

I've got some ideas right here!

Walk the Plank!
(Acquired by Ratbeard in his next promotion)
Brings Ratbeard and his target to a new background: A ship, where Ratbeard is on the Plank with the target, and there are wharf rats cheering behind them. Our angle is past the target's shoulder, looking at Ratbeard, who throws his sword up in the air, catches it, and stabs the target really hard. There's also music, like his critical theme, except after the last high G it continues downward in a minor scale. So the attack does Vicious Charge damage, reduces the target's Strength, Agility, and Will by 10% for 3 rounds, and immobilizes them for 1 round.

Frontier Justice

(Acquired by El Toro in his next promotion)
The background is like Banditoad Gulch. El Toro and his target are standing on a cliff, tumbleweeds drifting by. He whips at the ground once, to be intimidating, and then he raises his sword to the top left, and slices down diagonally to the bottom right. Because El Toro is super dramatic, he can already naturally make a huge scene out of 2 moves. Anyways, the attack is 1x weapon power, and it leaves a bleeding on the target for 1 round, dealing 4x spell power. The bleeding damage is really awesome, so the target is just getting a chance to say their last Vengeance Strikes before they die.

Lord of the Jungle
(Acquired by Goronado in his next promotion)
Goronado and the target(s) are taken into a jungle, where he sets down his axe, beats his chest, and jumps into the air and slams down on both fists. Some jungle drums are beating and you hear a roar in the background. This is another version of his old AoE attack, Gorilla Warfare, except it does more damage and buffs his armor +50% for 5 rounds after using it.

Finally, I can get that Ratbeard attack out of my head. It's been bouncing around in there for like half a year. It inspired me to come up with those other special attacks, and hopefully it'll inspire you guys to come up with some.

Btw, they're all companion attack ideas because I don't wanna give a cool things to Witchdoctor players only. I can't have one class cooler than the rest.