Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Computer to Laptop?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I have an important question I'd like to ask Bonnie Anne or any other KI member who'll answer. I recently got a new laptop, because I'm heading of to college soon, but I really want to stay with my marauding crew in-game. I want to download the game onto the laptop and continue with the account I have setup on my home computer but I don't know if I'll be able to do it without worries. I know there's a strict rule about account info (I assure you I shared nothing), and this just might be me over-thinking this, but I just really want to be cautious about this so that all my progress is saved. So is there going to be any sort of snag trying to bring my account over to my laptop?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Yes, you can play your same account on a new computer and everything will be the same. When you install the game on the new computer, everything will have to download, but your characters and items will all be there waiting for you.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Bonnie Anne on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Yes, you can play your same account on a new computer and everything will be the same. When you install the game on the new computer, everything will have to download, but your characters and items will all be there waiting for you.
Thanks Bonnie . Sometimes I think I worry too much, but I guess that just naturally happens when you progress to a certain point on a game you love playing. It's at least a peace of mind for me that you were made aware of it.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Just make sure to check the specifications for computers under the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) and click on System Reqs.