Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Wiki-Master Verified"? What does that mean?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've been taking a look at some of the creatures' loot drops in Pirate101Central Wiki's pages, even the bosses' pages, & I noticed some of the items are marked "Wiki-Master Verified".

I don't understand that. What does that mean? I ask you, to those of you who contribute to the P101Central Wiki. I've been wondering about that for a bit of a long time now. Does it mean that certain loot items to bosses' drops are counted as unique loot? If so, why not just label them "Unique Boss Loot!" with that, &/or create a new image graphic icon to tell that the item is a unique boss loot item with that label?

At least that could help out to tell which unique loot item drop belongs to which boss that has their unique loot drops that are separate from common creatures' loot drops. Wouldn't that make telling the unique boss loot from normal enemies' loot drops a bit easier?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Trimond,

This may be something better asked on the Pirate101 Central website, since it has to do with that site and not ours.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Trimond,

This may be something better asked on the Pirate101 Central website, since it has to do with that site and not ours.
Sorry about this, Bonnie Anne.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi Trimond - it means simply that an actual Wikimaster personally received that drop and entered the information. To many members, the fact that a Wikimaster has entered the information makes it more reliable than just having been noted by the general populace.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi Trimond - it means simply that an actual Wikimaster personally received that drop and entered the information. To many members, the fact that a Wikimaster has entered the information makes it more reliable than just having been noted by the general populace.

Including unique boss loot?