Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Paying Gold for Crown shop companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
I suggest we pay gold for crown shop companions as an additive to Crown purchasing. Im saying a reasonable price though. The person would have to be a member to get enough gold to get the companion. I would say 400,000 gold or something higher to be fair to the crown shop. This would be reasonable since a Companion only stays on one character. I just thought it would be a great idea.

-Sly Justin Young [ Level 65 Musketeer]

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
As nice as it would be i doubt that will be added anytime soon, perhaps there may be a single day sale likeit? Though for everyday thats rather unlikely.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sly Justin Young on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I suggest we pay gold for crown shop companions as an additive to Crown purchasing. Im saying a reasonable price though. The person would have to be a member to get enough gold to get the companion. I would say 400,000 gold or something higher to be fair to the crown shop. This would be reasonable since a Companion only stays on one character. I just thought it would be a great idea.

-Sly Justin Young [ Level 65 Musketeer]
How do you propose getting 400,000 gold since the current gold cap is 200,000? This would eat into KI revenue sales which in turn could cause the company to fail which would cause the game to fail.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I disagree with this suggestion. It would be unfair, because technically, you're just getting a companion you would usually pay for with money or crowns for free. A team of strong pirates could just farm bosses 24/7, get rich, and then buy a companion. (Also, the maximum gold is 200,000)