Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Food, Glorious Food!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Eeeee! I am so excited to see that I can prepare a feast for my friends! Such a delight to prepare a bounteous table. My companions will be delighted to be able to enjoy such a lovely Thanksgiving feast! (The pies, puddings, and what not are doubtless still in the oven )

I do love playing 'doll house' with my pirates (may not be a highly 'piratey' activity, but who cares), and this adds greatly to my play. Food on the table and a well-stocked kitchen are my ideas of 'doll house' delights. I am going to really enjoy this, and it is especially nice that these items can be bought with gold.

Thank you very much, KI team!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
Eeeee! I am so excited to see that I can prepare a feast for my friends! Such a delight to prepare a bounteous table. My companions will be delighted to be able to enjoy such a lovely Thanksgiving feast! (The pies, puddings, and what not are doubtless still in the oven )

I do love playing 'doll house' with my pirates (may not be a highly 'piratey' activity, but who cares), and this adds greatly to my play. Food on the table and a well-stocked kitchen are my ideas of 'doll house' delights. I am going to really enjoy this, and it is especially nice that these items can be bought with gold.

Indeed and I couldn't agree with you more Anne. I LOVE stocking my kitchen and would love to have my Pirate's kitchens well stocked as we all know how much a crew can eat when at dock after living on ship fare for so long. Serving them up with such yummies will delight them no end. Thanks Johnny Ringo & crew

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
If ye need any help in the gallery fer yer feast I'll lend ye a pirate's hook fer yer preparations dear lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:

I'm inviting myself, glutton as I am.
Merciful Noah Davis, in skull island if not farming the Tower or questing in Aquilla. Tell me if you want to meet, and i'll be in the realm at the time you prescribe (Though I'm EST which may cause some problems, don't know timezones very well).
Happy Thanks Giving, and I hope to have gained eighty pounds by the end of it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I LOVE FOOD and FEASTING!!

Oh, sorry- couldn't contain my enthusiasm. You are so right Anne, this is a much welcomed and delightful surprise and one that will certainly have our piratical escapes filled with the aromas of virtual goodness (and our pets, with eyes the size of cackleberries)

That perfectly cooked Turkey has me wanting to invite every pirate cleverly named Tiny Tim (and all others for that matter) over to my humble abode to enjoy the bountiful offerings. My pets are licking their chops, just hoping that a few morsels 'accidently' take a journey from the plate and table to the carpet and then swiftly to their ever waiting mouths, beaks and bellies-- no more kibble for you critters!

So yes, a hardy Thanks goes out to KI for making our pirate homes feel even more alive and for bringing a taste of the Holidays to our 'cozy getaways'. Oh and also, HUGE Kudos to the KI art team for the Thanksgiving themed backgrounds/wallpapers......they are quite amazing! Although Captain Fowl does have a bit of an 'UH-OH' look on his face...hmm, wonder why? GOBBLE-GOBBLE!!!

Oh one other thing Anne-- 'doll house' away! Even a pirate needs a much deserved escape from the 'Yo-Ho' every now and then.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Thanks for the food items KI, now my pirate(s) and her/his crew can now have an all-you-can-eat-buffet feel in thire deeds all year long.Turkey and Polaris Fires any one ?