Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

minotaur battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
Am I the only one who ran in and battled the minotaur brothers you know the end battle in that dungeon
And it bugged and then after the fight it showed up the text and told me defeat the minotaur brothers or what ever idk maybe it was just me just a tip talk to them before fighting

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kingmicheal3602 on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
Am I the only one who ran in and battled the minotaur brothers you know the end battle in that dungeon
And it bugged and then after the fight it showed up the text and told me defeat the minotaur brothers or what ever idk maybe it was just me just a tip talk to them before fighting
Yea I have hit that bug too. The trigger for the text is only on one particular entryway and if you have been exploring the maze looking for chests, it is quite easy to stumble upon them from the side. The battle starts and you properly thrash them but it won't count until you trigger the text and vocals but by then there is no more target. Perhaps the art department can put up some walls so that we can't access that fight except by the opening that triggers the narrative? Either that or have the narrative trigger at any entrance.