Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What? Fandango doesn't like the Watermolen snack?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I fed the Fandango the Watermolen snack after it's training activities were done, & somehow, the stats only normally increase instead of being slightly increased after that pet likes that snack, including a slight Power boost from liking that snack. Very odd.

I hope it's a bug that can be fixed soon.

Thanks!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
From the information I have (from Pirate101Central), Fandangos like side dishes (not dessert) and food from Marleybone (Watermolen is from Skull Island). Might want to check where you got the information that Fandango's like or love Watermolen. My information says differently.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
From the information I have (from Pirate101Central), Fandangos like side dishes (not dessert) and food from Marleybone (Watermolen is from Skull Island). Might want to check where you got the information that Fandango's like or love Watermolen. My information says differently.
I checked the P101Central Wiki, tried feeding the Fandango the Watermolen, and found out that it's stats didn't slightly increase for not liking that snack.

I thought something would be slightly wrong with that. If it's a bug they they can fix, then it's fine. If it's rather on purpose, then I'll be fine with it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I checked the P101Central Wiki, tried feeding the Fandango the Watermolen, and found out that it's stats didn't slightly increase for not liking that snack.

I thought something would be slightly wrong with that. If it's a bug they they can fix, then it's fine. If it's rather on purpose, then I'll be fine with it.
Hello Trimond, are you talking about the +4 XP that Liking a snack produces (with +8 for Loving the Snack). Just wanted to make sure, but is this what you are referring to in regards to the slight stat increase?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello Trimond, are you talking about the +4 XP that Liking a snack produces (with +8 for Loving the Snack). Just wanted to make sure, but is this what you are referring to in regards to the slight stat increase?
Well, I was referring to a Power boost, for example. What else?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Well, I was referring to a Power boost, for example. What else?
Ok, Trimond. I just saw that you stated stats plural and was curious as to which other stats you may be referring to.

Believe me, I know all about the power boosts from Liked/Loved snacks, that's all I have been doing, recording and documenting for the past couple months. According to my extensive research and Snack Cheat Sheet based on that research, the Fandango shouldn't receive a +1 power boost from Watermolen, because it doesn't like desserts or Skull Island snacks.

It likes Side Dishes and it likes Marleybone snacks, which means that it Loves Marleybone Side Dishes.

So if you fed it Watermolen, then it shouldn't receive a +1 to power or a +4 to XP, because it doesn't like Skull Island snacks or dessert snacks. Here's a link to the Pet Snack Cheat Sheet on Central as well, which I hope to update very shortly with all of the new pets, hybrids and other missing pets.

Hope this helps and pleasant morphing, training, feeding and pet collecting to you!