Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gift Redemption Problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
Hey,
Earlier today i bought the Admiral Bundle. I logged into my account an began to play, i went to redeem the outfit and the cutlass. I chose which tier i wanted and clicked redeem. i went to my backpack to equip them and they weren't there. I have tried looking in my bank and shared bank and they weren't there either.
What should i do?

Administrator
CKDeveraux on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey,
Earlier today i bought the Admiral Bundle. I logged into my account an began to play, i went to redeem the outfit and the cutlass. I chose which tier i wanted and clicked redeem. i went to my backpack to equip them and they weren't there. I have tried looking in my bank and shared bank and they weren't there either.
What should i do?
I'm sorry to hear you had troubles redeeming your Admiral's Bundle items! I've forwarded your message along to our Customer Support team. If you'd like to contact them directly, you can always use the Help menu at the top of the Pirate101.com website or email them at support@pirate101.com.

Thanks, and I hope we can restore your missing items soon.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*