Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloon Slots

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What is the limit to the number of slots Doubloons can have? The reason I am asking is that I have over 2 or more slots filled with what appear to be the same type of Doubloon - specifically Shield Wall and Tower Shield. Also, there seems to be a limit of 20 Doubloons per slot.

Administrator
Yes, the cap for Doubloons is 20 each!

Ratbeard spoke a bit too soon when he said the cap was 999 in this thread. (I'm guessing you may end up filing a feature request for a larger doubloon cap a bit sooner than the era of Ratbeard the VIII)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Yes, the cap for Doubloons is 20 each!

Ratbeard spoke a bit too soon when he said the cap was 999 in this thread. (I'm guessing you may end up filing a feature request for a larger doubloon cap a bit sooner than the era of Ratbeard the VIII)
Lol, well said on the rare occasion of catching Ratbeard in a faux pas and extremely funny.

Developer
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
DOH!

Ha! I laugh hilariously that you made a erroneous mistake! Purely funny! No offense, Ratbeard.