Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

clockwork ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked before but not done much on the message boards.
I love the way the clockwork ships look and would love to have one. A great way to make this happen is to give us a quest that allows us to board a ship since we are pirates and after we take it over, allow us to either keep it or destroy it.
If we keep it, it unlocks crown shop items for it and if we destroy it no harm done.

keep this in mind for the next book???

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I think this idea has been suggested at some point.I believe by Omar.I always thought we would need one to slip into Valencia...

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, with rumors pointing to Valencia as the next world, and Kane no doubt having amped up defenses since out last "visit", we might need a commandeered Armada warship to sneak in. Who knows? Maybe we'll get a Valencian ship for our next visit to the heart of the Armada' operations!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Well, the thing about Valencia being the next world is a fact. Valencia part two is probably just us trying to find the Toymaker (spoilers), so having a ship would be a good idea. I mean, we would look right with our midget-y Armada Officer suit.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Well who would want a ship that was made to kill you and other pirates so that would be kinda messed up and having a clockwork compainon that ruin idea they bad