Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

error

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
hi pirate101 fans i've got a problem playing pirate101 since last week
i have a lvl 25 swashbuckler and my membership almost done ,whenever i log in
iam not on my ship and everythings frozen ive tried logging lots of times even in
midnight and i am close to fighting duck of death maybe you guys have a solution
plz

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shantos609 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
iam not on my ship and everythings frozen ive tried logging lots of times even in
midnight and i am close to fighting duck of death maybe you guys have a solution
plz
This has happened to me a few times, is your ship under the skyway? This will freeze you. The only thing I can suggest is to port back to your last life fountain, and sail from there. Maybe One-Eyed Jack has a better solution?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shantos609 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
plz
Hi Poter504, Welcome to the message boards. Yea it is frustrating when a pirate gets stuck like that. If you contact customer support either by using the question mark above or emailing them at support@pirate101.com and tell them the name of your stuck pirate, they are real pros at unsticking them for you.