Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Housing Furniture Space

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
As it stands right now, we do not have enough space to actually fully decorate our houses. We need more space. 250 items is not enough for a large house. We need a Housing Space Potion or whatever you call it to add 50 items like in Wizard101. PLUS you should really raise the limit to even more than 300. We probably will need 350-400 items to fully decorate our houses. I have a lot of houses that are not fully decorated because of this. :(

Thank you!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
As it stands right now, we do not have enough space to actually fully decorate our houses. We need more space. 250 items is not enough for a large house. We need a Housing Space Potion or whatever you call it to add 50 items like in Wizard101. PLUS you should really raise the limit to even more than 300. We probably will need 350-400 items to fully decorate our houses. I have a lot of houses that are not fully decorated because of this. :(

Thank you!
I don't even have enough furniture... So not a problem for me!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I agree that there needs to be a House Expansion Potion (like W101) that adds 50 more slots to our currently equipped house. I searched the Potions in the Crown Shop and could only find the Potion you need if you have more than 2 houses + your Dorm Room. and want to have 1 more. Hopefully, we could use this the House Expansion Potion up to 3 times on one house. This would allow us the have at least 350 to 400 things per house. If we had more stuff to put in, we'd have to get another house.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:

Thank you!
I say we should get 400 free, then we can start paying for extra potions. Right now it is very little, considering the massive space in houses.

Administrator
SlightlyMadWizard on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I agree that there needs to be a House Expansion Potion (like W101) that adds 50 more slots to our currently equipped house. I searched the Potions in the Crown Shop and could only find the Potion you need if you have more than 2 houses + your Dorm Room. and want to have 1 more. Hopefully, we could use this the House Expansion Potion up to 3 times on one house. This would allow us the have at least 350 to 400 things per house. If we had more stuff to put in, we'd have to get another house.
Hi! This potion does exist, but you can't see it in the Crown Shop unless you're *in* the house you want to expand. In an upcoming update we're going to "unhide" this elixir from the Crown Shop permanently and instead grey out the buy button until you're in the house you want to expand.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*