Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Quest finder

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
KingsIsle released a questfinder in Wizard101 which made finding the less obvious and hidden quests easier. Is KingsIsle planning on adding something similar to pirate101?

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I hope so. I finished every side quest in Aquila except for one and had no idea where it was. I searched everywhere on each location. I finally found it in Achea, so that was good.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
YES! I really think they should add a quest finder! It annoys me wondering around the skyways aimlessly not knowing what the flop I am supposed to do!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Um....... There already IS a quest finder......... Do you have it turned on?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheHoodooQueen on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
YES! I really think they should add a quest finder! It annoys me wondering around the skyways aimlessly not knowing what the flop I am supposed to do!
Hi Alderan, Welcome to the message boards. There is a quest arrow. Here is a link to the Player's guide that shows it. You can go into your settings, Select the gear from the top drop down menu, if you put your mouse at the top of the screen it will show up. Select the gear and then select the tab that has a joystick on it, Its right next to the music note one. Then just turn the quest arrow on there.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I think your thinking of the thing that tells you if you have a quest goal in that area. If not, can you tell me where to find it?

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I think you're talking about the quest arrow which points you towards whatever quest you currently have active.

The other people in the topic are talking about a way to find side quests they haven't gotten yet to complete Book Badges. Some of them are tricky to find, as well some quests don't appear until after you complete others. Can be a huge jumble if you don't go off a guide.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Quests_by_Chapter

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you are referring to the Quest Arrow, that is only good for the quest you have marked in your Quest Journal. I believe what the other Pirates are referring to is an indicator of the person giving a quest which you don't have in your Quest Journal without actually knowing where he/she/it is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh I see you were talking about something quite different. Sorry for the confusion.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ah... Ok, yeah, I guess you're right... I was referring to the quest arrow, but apparently you're thinking of something else.