Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler shooty powers on gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2013
Where can I find a complete list of all Swashbuckler gear with shooty powers over lvl 40?

For example: Seishin Knot
lvl 45+
5 damage, 9 armor
gives ability: Canister shot

sorry don't know how to link items, but you get the idea.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FieryTaylor on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Where can I find a complete list of all Swashbuckler gear with shooty powers over lvl 40?

For example: Seishin Knot
lvl 45+
5 damage, 9 armor
gives ability: Canister shot

sorry don't know how to link items, but you get the idea.
Welcome to the message board family Fiery Taylor.
I don't know of any lists that are class specific but that doesn't mean they are not out there. I am hoping that the 'Family' will check their pockets for any lists they may have come across.

Here is one link with some lists of drops. That page also has some links at the top of it with other list links.

To do your own links: Go to what ever page you want to link to, click in the address page once so that it all highlights (in my system it highlights blue, but it can be customized in each system so yours may be another color depending on your theme). Once it is highlit, right click on it and select Copy (or use the keyboard shortcut of: Ctrl-C).
Then come back here and compose your message. See that little icon on the blue bar above this text box that looks kind of like a USB slot with a little green + on it? If you hover your mouse over it will say "Hyperlink". It is right between the U and the bullet list icon. That is what creates links. Highlight the word or words that you want to tie your link to. Then click on that 'hyperlink' button. A window will pop up that has a little text box in it labeled "Enter a URL:" Either click in that box and right click your mouse and select 'Paste' or once the box shows up you can use the keyboard shortcut and without even clicking on the box, just do this: " Ctrl-V " Then click on the " OK " button and the line you selected is now underlined and a different color. Just to be save I right click on the newly hyperlinked line and select "Open link in a new tab" This should open the page you just linked in a new tab so you don't lose your place in the message you are creating. This way you can make sure you copied all the web page information correctly.

Note: For the directions for keyboard shortcuts; that the minus sign in between the shortcut directions does Not mean you enter a minus sign. It just means that you push Ctrl and either C or V at the same time. It is easier to hit Ctrl first, then while it is being held down, push either the C or the V then let go of both buttons.

My apologies if I am over explaining this. I am not sure of your level of comfort in computer shortcuts or lingo so I am trying to be clear. Please do not feel I am assuming you level of expertise. This way even if someone really new to the computer and the game sees your great question, the answer will help them too instead of triggering more questions.

If I wasn't clear on anything please don't hesitate to ask. It is why we are here and no offence is ever taken. The only dumb question is the one not asked.