Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well, this is bad.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey KI! I have a question that maybe One-Eyed Jack could help with. I recently accidentally trashed my Dragoon Autocannon, and I have farmed for hours now and haven't gotten it back since. I was wondering if you guys might be able to put another autocannon in my bank. Thanks ahead of time!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
warriorscreed on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Hey KI! I have a question that maybe One-Eyed Jack could help with. I recently accidentally trashed my Dragoon Autocannon, and I have farmed for hours now and haven't gotten it back since. I was wondering if you guys might be able to put another autocannon in my bank. Thanks ahead of time!
Ah, i feel bad for you. Maybe if you submit a ticket they'll let you? Hopefully, and good luck getting it back!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Actually, if anyone could tell me the best place to find an autocannon, I'd appreciate it. I might as well get it back the fair way.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
warriorscreed on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Actually, if anyone could tell me the best place to find an autocannon, I'd appreciate it. I might as well get it back the fair way.
Do you have any other characters almost in marleybone? If they're in Mooshu, then you might aswell run through it and then when you get it in marleybone, send it to the "Shared bank" in your house. Then just go on your musketeer and take it out of the shared bank and you've leveled up a character, and you've retrieved a piece of equiptment. Killed to birds with one stone :D

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
warriorscreed on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Any dragoon mob can drop it, and I've had it drop in fights on the Victory that had no Dragoons in them. I suggest you farm Rooke on the HMS Victory, Trafalgar vortex, and use the second chance chest there, which still only allows one player to access it btw.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
NVM, guys! I got it just yesterday! Rooke himself dropped it! Anyways, thanks for your help! I appreciate it!