Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A chapter 15 headcanon involving the armada

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
ok first part of this headcanon i feel like we are going to valencia...again because well we are going to asassaniate kane so why not? anyways here are some headcanon's and ideas i feel like might happen in the new chapter
1.Clockwork unicorn's since blind mew stated that he wanted the armada to have a terminator feel...if terminators existed around the middle to late 18th century to early 19th century so basically why not cyborg unicorns for example lets say its a punishment our pirate was going to have if he was not rescued by boochbeard and mr.gandry and we would become cyborg's so basically in the new chapter we see various unicorn armada troops that were mechanized.
2.the toymaker created the armada if i am completley right about these headcanons that would be spoilers so i am not gonna talk about it
3.completly mechanized islands and aragon skyway's granchia and that university i forgot are DESTROYED and you cannot come back so if you wanted to get a treasure chest (NOPE)
so that's it about my headcanon's if you have any ideas of your own and or think my ideas sucked which i can see why? you may reply...

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
The first one seems interesting, the second is likely to happen, and I have not the slightest clue what you said in the third one (something about not collecting a treasure chests. Psst, there's always room for treasure! XD).