Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are there any Side companions for cool ranch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
There are side companions for cool ranch. One is the chicken ranger. There are also some prisoner's in a dungeon that can be freed.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on May 7, 2013 wrote:
There are side companions for cool ranch. One is the chicken ranger. There are also some prisoner's in a dungeon that can be freed.
El Toro: I once saw the prisoners in Santo Pollo. My Captain freed one of them and we're at the Death Star right now in a war against Skull Island.
Me: Yes we do want peace, but the Quentins won't give it to us!
El Toro: He is right and I'm not gonna let a Pirate betray the order of Skull Island or be to fearful! He is fearful to the Pirates! I just wanna use my steel sword and kill him with one swipe!
Me: Well he is mad everyone, but we're trying to go to peace with Skull Island as I'm from Valencia! I know many Pirates hate Valencia, but I'm one of the high leaders right next up to my father, Kane.
Kane: I'll let my son have the throne if you kill me but if you want my son, you have to go through me first!
Me: Yep and well at least we said the dungeon to Quella.
El Toro: Yep!
Me: Hope this helped!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Calamity Finch on May 7, 2013 wrote:
theres also rooster cogburn when you complete all his quests and the lone ranger in the coopers roost caves (i think there)