Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Consider giving witchdoctor's more talents.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I've been playing pvp allot lately and it's been helping me get a better understanding of the diferent factions in the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, but one thing I've noticed however is that all the other factions have mulitple talents like double-tap, first strike, etc. while us witchdoctors can only get them through gear like phule's wand for example (it gives the witch hunter talent).

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful here or anything, but I think/feel that if witchdoctor's were able to get more powers naturally and not just through gear, then I think the witchdoctor faction might become a little more popular so-to-speak in both pvp and pve.

Let me know what you all think of this idea in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.

Developer
Some classes have a lot of talents, and relatively fewer powers; and some classes have a lot of powers, and relatively fewer talents.

Talents are nice because they are always "ON" so-to-speak, so you don't have to worry about knowing how and when to use them. Most of them require you to position yourself on the battleboard just so, or to engage the right kinds of targets, but tactically speaking, they pretty much "just work."

On the other hand, with powers, you have to carefully manage your powers: when, where, and how to use them.

In fact, Witch Doctors have so many powers that knowing which ones to discard (so that you can draw better powers the next turn) is an important part of mastering the class.