Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Part 2 Feedback,.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 01, 2010
I wanted to come up with a better way to describe it, but the only thing that comes to mind is. Not Fun. As a swashbuckler it's -not fun- to have things see threw your stealth when we are designed to have that be half our skills and damage. Its not fun to have things one shot you, its not fun having to use your entire roster when half the roster was designed with poor mechanics. A challenge is fun yes, but one shot mechanics and basically removing half a classes utility is not a challenge its just a illusion of a challenge. True challenges allows for a player to overcome it by using strategy, there is no overcoming being one shot other then simply not getting hit, which isn't possible for a class that lost its main utility.

So what is my thoughts for this patch? Fix it or this will be my last content i'll support this company with.