Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clouds In The Sky?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Um, so recently = (actually in hindsight a few months ago) I redeemed the Empire Bundle for my musket but the problem is that the house has black shadows in the sky I checked and on my brother's screen there is no black sky the sky is normal but on my computer (using a windows pc) that the sky is black and dampened out please explain why this is and how to fix it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Godofshadowshot on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
Um, so recently = (actually in hindsight a few months ago) I redeemed the Empire Bundle for my musket but the problem is that the house has black shadows in the sky I checked and on my brother's screen there is no black sky the sky is normal but on my computer (using a windows pc) that the sky is black and dampened out please explain why this is and how to fix it
It sounds like it could be a video card issue. Check with the website for your video card and see if you have the newest driver for it.