Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Baar is at Level 64 and still hasn't promo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
So my Baar on my witch is at level 64 and he still hasn't promoted. Does he promo at max level or before that? Need help

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
So my Baar on my witch is at level 64 and he still hasn't promoted. Does he promo at max level or before that? Need help
Baar actually promotes three times but his name never changes - he is always Baar the Beastmaster. His first promotion is at Level 25, for 2,500 gold and he gets the blue facepaint. He promotes again at Level 45 for 6,000 gold, and then again at somewhere over 61 for 11,000 gold, according to the information we have on Central. His final promotion gives him a helmet and shield appearance. If your Baar has his helmet and shield, that is the final form.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
According to the Pirate101 Central Wiki, (see the information using the link) Baar doesn't get any promotions yet. Maybe when new worlds come out, he will get a promotion.