Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quest...Leads to Another

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2014
Help please

I received the quest to go to Scurvy Dog Hideout off Tradewinds Skyway/Skull Island. Talk to Captain Dan who will give me a pass to go to Port Royal after I go into the Mysterious Tunnels and defeat 5 Troggy warriors, 5 Troggy hunter, 5 Troggy shaman, and 5 Aztecsaurus mummies. I need one more shaman and there isn't any. I searched the tunnels. I defeated 2-3 more rounds of troggies as the yellow arrow pointed to them hoping a shaman would appear. I defeated EkiEkiZip Boing 3 times as he is a shaman chief and no credit. I made sure only my pirate fought Eki and the companions fought the others. I've left and come back several times hoping to see a shaman. No luck. This pirate has no other quest he can work on.

Hope you can help.

Silver Tyler Kent, privateer

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sometimes you just have to start a battle with another Troggy and the type you need will appear in the enemy group.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LuckyLarry740 on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
Help please

I received the quest to go to Scurvy Dog Hideout off Tradewinds Skyway/Skull Island. Talk to Captain Dan who will give me a pass to go to Port Royal after I go into the Mysterious Tunnels and defeat 5 Troggy warriors, 5 Troggy hunter, 5 Troggy shaman, and 5 Aztecsaurus mummies. I need one more shaman and there isn't any. I searched the tunnels. I defeated 2-3 more rounds of troggies as the yellow arrow pointed to them hoping a shaman would appear. I defeated EkiEkiZip Boing 3 times as he is a shaman chief and no credit. I made sure only my pirate fought Eki and the companions fought the others. I've left and come back several times hoping to see a shaman. No luck. This pirate has no other quest he can work on.

Hope you can help.

Silver Tyler Kent, privateer
If you simply must find a shaman, go to the end of the tunnels and fight Eeki Eeki Zip Boing. ( Of course, you'll be fighting him later, but this won't disturb the quest line. Plus there's a Training Tome in his area )

Ensign
Dec 20, 2014
Thank you both for your replies. When I went in the following day and fought the first 2 troggies by the opening then a shaman appeared in the mix. Phew. I had tried that Sat to no avail and also EkiEkiZip Boing. I did get the training tome behind Eki.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Though the shamans might not appear to be walking around, a shaman will have to show up eventually; you probably just have bad luck (or a glitch that you need to report to the Bilge Pump). Though anecorbie is right: if needs be, just fight Eki Eki Zip Boing for an automatic witchdoctor battle

Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
Though the shamans might not appear to be walking around, a shaman will have to show up eventually; you probably just have bad luck (or a glitch that you need to report to the Bilge Pump). Though anecorbie is right: if needs be, just fight Eki Eki Zip Boing for an automatic witchdoctor battle
he said that fighting eki didn't work.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on May 1, 2016 wrote:
he said that fighting eki didn't work.
Fighting Eeki does work, I've done this myself, he counts as a shaman.