Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Resistance Lives On!" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I've got some thoughts on maintaining that quest, while it was one of my more notable favorite quests in Valenica. Read this.

1. While talking to Simoneto Caresini, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, "Even restricted like this, I hear rumors - you've come from far away, and you work for the Resistance. True?".

2. While talking to Bianca Francesco, the cutscene camera should focus on her while saying her line, "You are one of us? I knew it! You're a fool to stay here, Captain, but we are all fools now.".

3. Before entering the West Wing's Lecture Hall's Captain's Hideout, there's no sound effect of knocking on the door 4 times after Ratbeard says his line, "Four times.". That sound effect should be added.

4. Though I know most of Ridolfo Capoferro's lines have been changed from dialogue boxes to pop-ups in there, two notable lines shouldn't be intertwined with each other, "Are they gone? Who are you?", &, "I'd welcome you to Valencia, my friend, but not here... not now. I'm glad you've come - I grow tired of hiding.". I think that was made by mistake of some sorts. These should be separated, like before, so I remember, so that first line should be played, yet not immediately follow up with that second line. Have his second line play only when we reach some distance to the Hideout's center, like before. The cutscene camera shots focusing on Ridolfo Capoferro can be kept. I really like it!

Well, those are that quest's maintenance thoughts. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!